- 5 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia
- +61 13 19 99
Contact: Richard Freudenstein
Foxtel is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic media companies, directly employing around 2,500 people, and delivering a diverse subscription television service to both regional and metropolitan areas over cable, satellite and broadband distribution.
We offer a better entertainment experience every day to each one of our 2.3 million subscribing homes through delivery of exclusive and inspiring programming across all genres, the world’s most popular channel brands, and investment in high quality local content.
As constant champions of innovation we have brought our customers:
• The iQ personal video recorder
• Australia’s largest HD channel offering, with 26 dedicated channels
• The first Australian 3D broadcast in 2010, and the Foxtel 3D channel
• FOX FOOTY Channel – for AFL fans
• The LONDON 2012 Olympic Games over 8 dedicated HD channels
• Live and catch up TV on your tablet or other mobile device with Foxtel Go
In addition, the subscription television sector invests around $600 million every year in new and original Australian content.
Please login to add your review.