- 111 East Wacker Drive #1500, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Performics at a glance:
- Performics accelerates great missions, reinventing performance marketing through participation. We perform across paid, owned and earned media.
- Collaborating with 300+ brands globally, our clients are industry-leaders
- Founded in 1998, named “original performance marketing firm” and a “Leader” by Forrester Research
- More than 25% of Performics revenue is derived from client ROI (performance compensation)
- Part of Publicis Groupe—the world’s third largest communications group and top search spender
Performics has a legacy of innovation. Founded in 1998, Performics, then Dynamic Trade, launched its CPA/CPL-based Affiliate Network that focused on Web traffic monetization via direct response vehicles. As we continued to expand our offerings, we launched our paid search (SEM) practice in 2001 and our search engine optimization (SEO) practice in 2003. In 2004, Performics was acquired by DoubleClick, which became part of Google in 2008. Google sold Performics to Publicis Groupe in late 2008.
For more than 15 years, Performics has redefined performance marketing by using data, technology and media in novel ways. An award-winning global player in search, social, display and affiliate channels, we hire smart people in the disciplines that move business forward.
Please login to add your review.